- I will regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs.
- I will make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
- I will help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule.
- I will provide you with in-depth details on the home and the neighbourhood.
- I will give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants.
What to Look for
- Does the home meet your “needs” (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home satisfy any of your “wants” (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighbourhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighbourhood?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal.
Ready to get started? Call or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.